- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our websites, applications and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
This policy does not apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party and social networks that you use in connection with our Services. To the extent that we use third party advertisers, they adhere to their own privacy policies. We encourage you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide.
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Our site's online registration form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, age, telephone number and email address), skia.in account passwords and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). For registration of service providers and vendors, details like name, services or products offered with rates, address; location, offers, deals, photos of the studios, bank account details, employee details and other such information may be required. As awww.skia.in member, you are required to provide a valid email address and valid mobile number at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our website. In order to use this website/App, you are required to register yourself by providing the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Email addresses, geo-locations, listings viewed, any information entered in the contact us form or any other form displayed on any section of the website/app are also collected.
- In case you are accessing our website or application on your mobile phone, then the device’s unique ID number (when available); your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically) may also be collected.
- Your profile picture that will be displayed publicly, as part of your account profile. You may link your social networking account with our website and we will collect such information from these platforms.
- Your search details on the website/app, including the items you have searched for, the usage of the website/app and the features and time you have used the website/app for.
- Any communications between you and other users or service providers through our website/app.
- Any external links or advertisements that you click on.
- We may collect and store your transactional information if you make reservations or purchases through the website to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions. This includes but is not limited to your name, phone number, address, email, and certain credit card details. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your requests.
- We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- CONTENT SHARED ON THE WEBSITE/APP AND HOW OTHERS CAN USE IT
SKIA allows its users to post content, including photos, videos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our website/app is referred to as "User Content." You are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to SKIA.You grant SKIA and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, save, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on SKIA solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the SKIA products. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights SKIA may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to provide listings, facilitating reviews, processing orders, registrations and enquiries, bookings, to provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to service providers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect our partners and ourselves from fraud. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- Send or facilitate communications between you and service providers;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of SKIA and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- sharing your data with third party organizations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you
- Conducting market research surveys;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
- The website also has enabled the Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on herehttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control.
- To contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites. We may be forced to disclose information to the government, law enforcement agencies or third parties.
- External Service Providers:There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Websites. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
- The website/app may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
- Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted except your display name, during registration. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile.
- To remove your profile so that others cannot view it, contact our customer support team at email@example.com
- We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
- CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
- When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
- You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
- NOTIFICATION OF MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES
- You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website/App immediately.